Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So since I have already taken your class, I have already written a paper with this prompt. The last time I wrote for this prompt I am pretty sure that I did my paper on Lord of the Rings versus World of Warcraft. Obviously, this was an awesome paper. I want something equally as awesome this time around. I am thinking about using the fact that the world is going to end in 2012 to my advantage. I am going to find some awesome articles or something of the sort that is telling me that the world is indeed going to end in 2012. This is going to be a great paper in my opinion. I dont really think that the world is going to end in 2012 but I love the fact that there are people that really do believe this. I fully believe in exploiting people inappropriately who believe bogus things. or at least things that i think are bogus. I am not sure of the specific nature of the media I am going to use as representatives of the idea of the world ending. Personally, I think it would be great if I could use a blog entry from someone who is saying how scared they are. Or, maybe I'll use some type of essay explaining exactly what is going to happen to the world. I want the tone of my paper to be shear terror. This may be wrong or whatever but I think this is a fantastic idea. And I guess thats all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment