Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For my paper I decided to wrote about race. When looking for my sources I started with google scholar. A lot of the sources that I found were books and e-articles. One of the promising sources that I found talked about the origins of the Anglo-Saxon race. I believe that it is a very credible because the source is very relevant to my topic. I didn’t find the author of the article because was just an excerpt from a book. The author presents himself with good credentials and also he makes sure to not put his opinion into his writing in a way that it would alter the nature of the passage. In it he only presents the facts and almost no opinion. This is helpful for his claim to credibility because the people can not dispute fact. People can however dispute opinion because it is not set in stone and is instead an interpretation and practical use of the facts that were made available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment