Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have a friend named Megan. She is little. Not that little. Just fun size. She stays at my house a lot. Her boyfriends name is Edward. Yes, like the vampire from Twilight. I call him Ward. I just started to. It was nice. He pretended to be my older brother. But that didn’t work out. We don’t really look a like. At all. I like Mexican food. Like a lot a lot. But I like fake Mexican food. I like Chipotle and Moe’s Southwest Grill. I also have a friend named Kristen. Shes fat and cute. She likes bacon. Lots of bacon. We go to waffle house. And eat bacon. Actually she doesn’t eat it there because she doesn’t like it. I also think that I am hilarious. I guess that you can say this it is a flow or something but I don’t think that it is. I know I am hilarious . but don’t worry I always use my powers for good and not evil. I really want a quesadilla but I doubt that I will get one. I asked some people to get me one but I don’t think that they heard me. So that is really unfortunate. Because I am still hungry. Today is my least favorite of days. This is because I have a class at 5. And it stinks because I have lost all motivation by the time that class rolls around. Oh well today is the last day that I have that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment