Monday, April 12, 2010

Over the weekend I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy. It wasn’t the first time that I had seen it. One of my friends had never seen them before so we watched one a night. It was nice. I also have found out that I am in love with an elf, Legolas of course. Also as I have gotten older I have come to realize that there are a lot of scenes in that movie that defiantly give the wrong impression of the relationships between the Hobbits, especially Frodo and Sam. Anyways that was pretty cool. I live life on the wild side as one can see. One thing that surprises me every time that I watch that movie, especially Return of the King, is the fact that Frodo is a little bitch. Like it is just a ring! Like why does he get sick and stuff. I mean I know that it drives you mad, but REALLY??! Collapsing right before the entrance to the volcano thingy is pretty weak. He had like 100 yards left. Also he cant fight to save his ass. Literally. Sam fought off the big spider thingy. Frodo just stood there and got stung by it. One of the other hobbits killed the shadow demon king thing and what did Frodo do? He got stabbed in the shoulder by it. Always needing to be saved that Frodo. Moral of the story, if you want a bodyguard don’t chose and emotional half-ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment