Monday, April 12, 2010

I think I have no learning curve. It has to be just straight and flat. I am a facebook addict. Okay, I am not as bad as a lot of people and I am not even really an addict but I still go on it a lot. Most of the time I don’t even do anything, I just stare at the same damn page that I was staring at 5 seconds earlier. So where all this talk about a learning curve comes in is the fact that most of the time, I would say at least 75 percent, I get pissed off when I look at facebook. People just put stupid stuff on the website. I guess I bring it on myself because I could easily avoid not getting pissed off by just not looking at facebook then everything would just be peachy keen. But, alas, I cannot part with it. They must put nicotine in the system. I even do it unknowingly nowadays. My fingers automatically type ‘www.facebook.com’ when I get on to any interest access page. Frankly, it is quite annoying. But I don’t think that I cant stop cold turkey. I am way to nosey and curious about other people’s business that they so willingly put online for everyone to see. I love it when people fight on facebook. Its great. I get all the drama without actually having to be in it. It is like my own personal soap opera. I am not saying that the pros out weigh the cons, just that I am not going to stop anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment