Monday, April 12, 2010

We really are obsessed with sex in this country. I have been watching Weeds lately. Hilarious by the way. And you can just tell from looking at the different covers of the DVD boxes from the different seasons that sex has much more emphasis put on it than it did in each previous season. I think that if we were more open about sex and nudity like other countries in the world we wouldn’t be as interested in it and it would not sell as well. I have been to other countries but I guess I haven’t seen that many foreign commercials or movies or tv shows. I do know that there has only been one on screen kiss in the Bollywood films. That has to count for something. Though I think that goes against what I said earlier. Anyways. Why are we so interested in sex so much? Maybe we are just like Freud said and we are all just natural born sex addicts. I am not sure he said it completely like that, but close enough. Oh! So this is cool. I learn in psychology on Friday that they have found significant evidence that homosexuality is linked to biology or nature rather than nurture. That was really cool to find out. I mean I have heard all the arguments and of course heard the ignorant people that try to change the way a homosexual person feels and calls it a sin or whatever and now I like that they are proved wrong. That they indeed cannot help it. Take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment