Thursday, April 22, 2010

I love country music. I seriously cannot get enough of it. I think it is definitely a genre of music that you either love or hate. I am obviously one of the people are that obsessed. I do not really like the God songs though. And I only like some of the really lovie dovie songs. That’s okay though. Because I love the pump up songs. And some of my favorites are all man hater songs. I think this must say something about me. A lot of the country stars, who are females, kind of all look alike though. I think that is pretty funny. Lets see, they are all blonde, bombshells of course. They are all friends I feel like. I may have totally just made that up but I like to think that they all go to each others houses and have dinner and stuff. Maybe not, I just feel like unlike the top 40 stuff the artists are actually friends and not always talking trash on another artist. I also kind of like that Disney little kid stuff. It is always so happy and carefree. As I get older, the more I appreciate and like little kid stuff. I think this is because as I get older I get more and more responsibility and stress and sometimes you just need some little kid freedom. All we all wanted when we were younger was to grow up. We were all so impatient. And now, we all want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment