Thursday, April 22, 2010

So this isn’t the first time that I had to write and maintain a blog for a class. I had to do it in high school too. My teacher was Mr. Cooner. He was this dude that taught us computer stuff and played World of Warcraft. I wish I could remember the URL of my last blog but alas I cannot. I also want to start saying alas more. I think that is a really cool word. It is amazing how you concentration really goes down when you start to listen to music. I am playing music on YouTube at the moment and every once in a while I type a lyric instead of what I was trying to say. But I also realize that I don’t really have a point to what I am saying so it is easy to get off topic. So on my couch, its actually a futon, there is literally a like great schism in the stuffing where I normally sit. It is really unflattering and frankly it is really annoying because you always like fall into it. This futon isn’t very old either. I have no clue what I can do about it. I really don’t think that you can do much about it. And the way the futon is made you cant just flip it over and sit on the other side. And its not like the stuffing is pushed down, it is just kind of gone. Moral of the story, don’t keep sitting in the same spot for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment