Thursday, April 22, 2010

So I got my belly button repierced. I got it pierced on my senior trip to Spain and Morocco. I got stuck with the needle 3 times rather than the normal just two. This is not a good thing if you haven’t caught on yet. It kind of really hurt. And I was kind of a baby about it. But that’s okay. Because I still did it. And only complained a little. The guy who did it was really cool. He had both ears gauged but only one gauge in at the time. Anyways all my friends when and took pictures of my face while the needle was through my skin. Lets just say that it is not the most attractive pictures of me. Then we went and got Japanese from a place next door. The guy who was receiving my payment had just got it and it looked so good we just had to go! I got yummy noodles and kept looking at my new piercing. I am really glad that I got it done again. The only bad thing is that I cant stretch my back as much as I want to without pulling on the skin and making it hurt a lot. So I have kind of had some back cramps that I haven’t been able to take care of. I also got it pierced in a different place this time and it looks so much better. It is deeper in my skin this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment